February 17, 2022 Release Notes
This release contains the following bug fixes:
- Added the location code to the work center field on the Routing maintenance application to enable the user to identify the correct work center if the same name is utilized for work centers across locations
- Added content validation to the Efficiency field on the Work Center data maintenance application to ensure that a valid value, which is greater than zero but less than or equal to one hundred, is entered in the field.
- Corrected an issue in the forecast in Requirement Planning not being populated consistently by the Supply Plan in Advanced Business Planning
- Corrected an issue in the Routing.txt upload where duplicated records were being uploaded. With this change when duplicate records are identified, by having the same product, location, operation, and work center values, the first duplicate record will be loaded and an error will be raised for the second duplicate record.
- Prevent the generation of suggested orders for phantom items that are present within the BOM hierarchy of an item.