The change log captures all user and data hub integration changes to item and supply planning attributes. This log does not capture Advanced Business Planning changes. Advanced Business Planning has a separate change log.
The change log is accessed via the Utilities menu item.
A breakdown of the Change Log interface is as follows:
- Excel: Download an excel of the change log. The output is based on any filter applied against the log.
- Exclude Data Hub: Excludes any changes, such as on hand quantity and other ERP sourced changes coming via the Data Hub. Clicking "Exclude Data Hub" excludes these changes.
- Starting and Ending Date Filter: Limits the changes to the time frame selected. By default the filter is a rolling last 3 months view. Once the dates are changed, click "Search" to apply.
- All Users: Drop down to filter by user. Only one user can be selected at a time. By default the filter is against All Users. Once the user is selected, click "Search" to apply.
- All Log Types: A list of all changes by type that are captured in the change log. Only one log type can be selected at a time. By default the filter is against All Log Types. Once the Log Type is selected, click "Search" to apply.
- Search: Click to apply one or more than one combination of filters.
If you are looking for a specific log type that does not exist in the drop down, please contact support for assistance.