This article describes the different capacity module view settings.
Bucket Size and Table Length Options
- Click on setting icon to open settings pop-up
- Enter a value in to increase or decrease the table length.
- Select the bucket type to view the scheduled load. Default is days. May also view in weeks.
Load Type Options
There are four options that may be toggled. Planners may opt to view one or all of them.
- Chart: Visualizes capacity versus load.
- Utilization: This value is calculated as load/capacity as a percent. The color coding is as follows:
- Utilization above 100 = Red
- Utilization between 75 and 100 = Yellow
- Utilization less than 75 = Green
- Load Row: Select this to view the hours scheduled per day or week based on the routing and constraint based scheduling reviewed in the Capacity Module Overview article.
- Units: Select this to view the number of units scheduled each day or week by work center.
Past Due View Option
- Including past due places all past due hours in the past due column of each work center. This is based on the items routing and scheduled completion date as described in the Capacity Module Overview.
- The past due column is only visible when the shoporderprogress table is included in the integration. If the file is not included, the past due column will not appear.
- The total hours are assumed to not be completed and therefore are rolled forward to reflect how many days or weeks the work center is past due.
- If shop order progress is included as part of the data upload, the past due will reflect only what remains to be completed against a job.
Once the view options have been selected, click save to allow the view to be recalculated to reflect the updated settings.
Other View Settings
There are other elements of the capacity view that is user defined. They are:
- The order of how work centers, groups, and work centers in a group are sorted
- Open / Close default state for a group in a view
- Is Hidden – hide group or work center from the view