General Navigation Overview
Tool Bar Buttons
A summary of each button follows. Each button will have a detailed article available by clicking on the hyperlink:
- Excel: Opens an excel spreadsheet of all the schedule changes made.
- Search: Searches for a specific item or work order.
- Settings: Opens a pop-up that allows the user to change how the data is viewed in the capacity table.
- General Exceptions Definition: Allows the user to schedule non-work days and periods of increased or decreased capacity.
- Work Center Groups: Opens an interface where the user may create work center groupings.
- Recalculate: Manually start a recalculation of the capacity module after changes are made to the data.
- Show all work centers: Displays all work centers including those that have been hidden.
Work Center and Group Color Coding and Options
- A work center with a dark blue background denotes a work center group. Clicking on the name opens the groups work center options menu. You may also open and close the group to reveal the work centers. To learn more read the article Creating and Then Making Changes to a Work Center Group
- A work center with a light blue background denotes an individual work center. Clicking on the name opens the work center options menu.
- Clicking on the name of the work center name (white background) will open the order scheduling detail of the work center as shown here.
- A work center with a medium blue background denotes a work center that is part of a group. Clicking on the name of the individual work center opens its options menu.
- Red highlighted cells designate periods that are over capacity (greater than 100%)
- Yellow highlight cells designate periods that are between 75% to 100% of capacity.
- Green highlight cells designate periods that are less than 75% capacity.
Clicking on any field in the capacity row opens a pop-up with options to change the capacity of the given period.
Clicking on any period in the Utilization, Load, or Units opens a pop-up with the detail of what comprises the data in that period.