Plex DemandCaster Supply Chain Planning
Item Based Forecasting (AP not enabled) 3
Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) 3
Planner Action 7
Planning Templates 2
Advanced Topics 25
- System Settings, Multi-Edit, and Item Detail Settings Change Behavior
- Min / Max Replenishment Planning
- Item Level Forecast Accuracy, Service Level, and Inventory Coverage Analysis
- Editing Forecasts (Total Demand) in Requirement Planning
- Setting Make - Purchase to Order Items
- Changing the Default Planned Due Day
- Make or Purchase to Order Replenishment Due Date Buffer
- Applying Safety Stock Model(s) Against an Item(s)
- How do we know when a new item has been added to DemandCaster?
- Why is it when I try and do a mass update on a setting (i.e. lead time), the values do not appear to stick? When I update them individually in options, it the change is immediately applied.
- How to Change the Planning Settings for Multiple Items at Once (Multi-Edit)
- How to Create, Apply, and Edit a Selection Filter
- Why is an item showing as needing to be ordered in planner action when I know it should not be ordered?
- How do I identify Items that are breaching safety stock during the lead time yet there is enough on order?
- How to change the lead time of one or many items
- What are the different options to view the item planning detail history table?
- Why is the item detail view header showing zeros for lead time, forecast, safety stock, but the requirement plan table is showing a forecast
- Stability Index
- Manually Uploading User-Defined Forecasts in Requirement Planning (S&OP NOT enabled)
- How does the automated outlier and detection work in DemandCaster?
- Planning for Yield Losses
- Dynamic Lead Time
- Jumping to Advanced Planning from Requirement Planning
- Accounting for Manually Issued Material in the Requirement Plan
- Ordering in Fixed Batch Sizes in Requirement Planning