Adding SQL Extraction Queries to Data Hub
Upon installing the data connector, you may enter your extraction queries in the DemandCaster data hub by following the steps outlined below.
Enter Your SQL Extractions
These steps will be repeated for each data set being extracted from your database per the DemandCaster Data Table Requirements documents previously sent. If for some reason, you do not have these documents, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
- Extraction Type will be Connector unless the data is being pulled from FTP or other method.
- Query Connector will be the Connector that was created during the Installing the Data Connector step. The connector should pre-populate or can be added via the drop down.
- Enter the name of the query. This can be any descriptive name you choose
- Enter a description as needed. This is optional.
- Enter the SQL Query
- Enter the file name - The name must follow the naming provided in the DemandCaster Data Table Requirements documents.
- Click Save to save the query
Repeat steps to add next query
Let Us Know
Once your queries are entered, please notify support by emailing [email protected] so we can proceed with the transformation and load steps. These steps are not currently available to end-users.